Fresh, Sustainable Seafood all year
Built on two decks overlooking the New York Harbor, Brooklyn Crab is a hub of year-round fun, games and food. Brooklyn Crab offers the freshest and most sustainable whenever possible, seafood fare from all the way up the Atlantic Coast and down to the Gulf of Mexico.
Read our menu, then see our reservations page to make a reservation! A few answers to FAQ’s below:
- We love your furry friends as much as you do, but there are no dogs allowed at Brooklyn Crab.
- We don’t seat incomplete parties.
- We can not offer individual split checks on any table and can take up to four credit cards for one table.
- We accept all major credit cards but Amex.
- We are wheelchair accessible in Below Deck Bar, the patio level, and the main bar.
- We do not have live music.
- We are very family friendly.
- We are open year round. We are open 7 days a week in the peak season, and five days a week the rest of the year.
Who's Talking about brooklyn crab?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org